LowKeyRP

A simple RP server with responsive admin team and active owners. Most off the people are very friendly and interactive
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
corruptednl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-03-04

PostSubject: Ban appeal   Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, Guardian here.
I did /ban to 2 people.

Elkku Racism + Repeated KOS
Niga Racism + repeated KOS

thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeverFckWithUnicorns
Server owner
Server owner
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-03-04
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey guardian, please post the info on the people you banned.@ http://lowkeyrp.forumotion.com/t11-banned-players
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lowkeyrp.forumotion.com
Spartonio
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi, my name is Spartonio (i think you named me Spartonicus on the website Very Happy) and i came back to my PC after doing some things for my mum and im not on the server, i thought i had lagged out or something but when i tried to rejoin, i was banned?!

I dont know if this is a troll or an accident but apparently i KOS'ed when i didnt. Ive been playing the server a few days now with my friend and have really enjoyed myself, the only explanation i have is maybe my brother (who was in my room on his DS) went on and shot somone, i dont know but I myself did not kill anyone. I am sorry if any trouble was caused but it must of been my brother as i wouldnt KOS as i just want to play on that server since other RP's are crap.

Thanks for your time, sorry for any problems, i hope to be unbanned and will look forward to playing in the future! geek

P.S, If i ever leave my PC i will lock it so that this wont happen again Very Happy



Spartonio...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tassu
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-03-01
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Thank you for the information, spartonicus
We will help you with this situation ass fast ass possible.
Thanks you for understanding.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lowkeyrp.com
Spartonio
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Tassu wrote:
Thank you for the information, spartonicus
We will help you with this situation ass fast ass possible.
Thanks you for understanding.

Smile
thanks a bunch man, i really appreciate it Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elliot1506
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Spartonio wrote:
Hi, my name is Spartonio (i think you named me Spartonicus on the website Very Happy) and i came back to my PC after doing some things for my mum and im not on the server, i thought i had lagged out or something but when i tried to rejoin, i was banned?!

I dont know if this is a troll or an accident but apparently i KOS'ed when i didnt. Ive been playing the server a few days now with my friend and have really enjoyed myself, the only explanation i have is maybe my brother (who was in my room on his DS) went on and shot somone, i dont know but I myself did not kill anyone. I am sorry if any trouble was caused but it must of been my brother as i wouldnt KOS as i just want to play on that server since other RP's are crap.

Thanks for your time, sorry for any problems, i hope to be unbanned and will look forward to playing in the future!   geek

P.S, If i ever leave my PC i will lock it so that this wont happen again Very Happy



Spartonio...

+1 Great lad, known for about 12 years now and an absolute great lad, not like him to KOS on anything, much more likely to be his brother (Who loves to cause trouble).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartonio
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Tassu wrote:
Thank you for the information, spartonicus
We will help you with this situation ass fast ass possible.
Thanks you for understanding.

Smile

any updates on the situation? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White_Angel
Server owner
Server owner
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-03-03
Age : 16
Location : Latvia

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:07 am

@Spartonio give us your steam64 id and then we'll unban you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartonio
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 5
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 am

White_Angel wrote:
@Spartonio give us your steam64 id and then we'll unban you.
Thanks a lot, ill be sure to provide it once i'm home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elliot1506
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-03-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 am

White_Angel wrote:
@Spartonio give us your steam64 id and then we'll unban you.
His ID is 76561198156966241
Sorry he can't give it, we are in school and he has no data
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   

Back to top Go down
 
Ban appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Doctor Who Comic Relief 2011 sketch confirmed
» Superman Case With The Shuster/Siegel Estates
» Tohoku Disaster Relief Fund Appeal
» Advice for men: how you can be more like George Clooney in real life
» League of Legends

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LowKeyRP :: Ban list-
Jump to: